8711 Santa Monica Blvd (btw Westbourne Dr.and Hancock Ave)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Spicy tuna on crispy rice is a must!
- This high-end spot in West Hollywood has fantastic quality in their omakase, but also has some more "affordable" chirashi bowls that make this an ideal place to stop by during lunch.
- Dope sushi spot hidden on Santa Monica. You should really only get the omakase (chef's choice), but it's $80 minimum per person, maxes out at $120 and you need tell them when to stop. Just know that
- The mix mushrooms & scallops... Amazing! Agadashi is the best in the city!!
- Red Snapper w/ garlic chip & chili sauce is so good. Light. Refreshing. Perfect.
- The tuna crispy rice rolls are my favorite! My bf and I love it here!
- Try the Yellowtail with jalapeo!
- Toro and salmon sushi. Both awesome.
- Definitely go for the Omakase - They can do it for between $80 & $120 depending on how much you want to sample - split the difference and enjoy
- Order the Omakase. Worth every penny. This, for me, is the best sushi in all of Los Angeles. Octopus, monkfish liver, spicy tuna on crispy rice... YUM!
- Delish everything is amazing go go go worth the $
- Everything is fantastic but the portions are SMALL. You will leave hungry unless you want to drop $$$.
- Wasabi tuna. Omakase. Done.
- Absolutely gorgeous Japanese food..
- Chef Taka hits the markets daily to grab the freshest ingredients for halibut carpaccio, bluefin tuna with wasabi root, and the lunchtime chirashi, packed with tamago, tuna, white fish, and albacore.
- Best sushi in LA!
- Upstairs or down - your fresh fish is amazing. Melts in your mouth.
- Tucked away in the heart of West Hollywood, one of our favorite hidden sushi spots. The albacore sashimi is to die for.
- Seriously the best sushi I've ever had...anywhere. The trio of oysters is heaven!!