Jimmy's Seafood Buffet
4:00pm - 8:30pm
4:00pm - 8:30pm
- We come to Jimmy's at least once every time we're in the Outer Banks. Crab legs, crab legs and more crab legs. You don't come here for the ambiance.
- Best Buffet on the Beach along with the best staff. It all adds up to a good time.
- Good food, great crab legs, but cramped. There's usually a long wait, but they have cornhole beanbags, mini golf, and pony rides to stay busy.
- Adults $30?!? And drinks not included. It's crazy, hot & not good. Skip it.
- Horrible...food was cold..lettuce was brown...sliders like hockey pucks..way overpriced for the quality...avoid like the plague!
- Its ok at best, good service but the food leaves allot to be desired...
- Food was marginal wait was extraordinarily long and 30$ per person wouldn't recommend
- TONS of crab leg choices. Food is good, more seafood choices than most seafood buffets. Atmosphere leaves some to be desired as its crowded.
- Great selection of food. Exceeded my expectations. Come on Monday for the free lobster tail. Don't forget to ask your server for it. Also call ahead to get your name on the wait list.
- Come for the crab legs...nothing else
- Call ahead to get your name in the list. First time having crab legs and enjoyed them. Didn't try the "to order" steaks. Drinks strong and even with the souvenir cup expensive LIT & daq $24
- Ehhh this place is half decent...probably could find a much better place in the area then again, could probably find worse. You be the judge.
- Not worth the $30 per adult. Great crab legs & decent buffet food, just not worth the price. Desserts were not good. Very crowded, long wait time
- Food is delicious. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Every dish was fresh and the kitchen staff does an excellent job making sure it stays fresh.
- This white gurl in a blue T-shirt that's a waitress PHAT as heck
- It's OKAY.. not the greatest. Service was good. But if you aren't a seafood person like I am.. I don't recommend it at all. It's a bit jammed too. Oh well..
- Place was great. Crowded and they don't take reservations but make sure you call 30 mins ahead and they will get you in quick.
- Best seafood there is.
- Expensive, but good for the seafood, if that's what your here for. If you don't eat seafood though, you're out of luck baby.
- Not the most modern of places & a bit pricey...but good food, good atmosphere & a very hot waiter !