Jester's Bar & Grille
Concourse D (at MSY Airport)
Kenner, LA 70062
- They ran out of most menu items on the Saturday night I was here.
- Horrible, slow service. Had to wait in line @ least 10 minutes to get an insanely expensive margarita. Tiffany waited on four other customers that came to the bar AFTER me.
- Stopped for a quick drink before getting on the plane. Ashley makes a killer Bloody Mary!
- The food is really expensive for breakfast food and the service is slow and rude. Eat before you come to D, as sadly this is the best it gets.
- Coffee is awful. You're better off with a soda if you need caffeination.
- Egg & cheese "sandwich" is surprisingly good, but be forewarned that it comes wrapped in a big soft lavash, like a tortilla. You will almost certainly need a utensil to eat it.
- The "steak and cheese" was a shadow of what a PO boy should be. The options in Terminal D are very limited though.
- enjoyed the egg & cheese breakfast po-boy. cooked to order, & friendly service!
- Holy Fa King expensive.
- A water, small coffee and bottled iced tea = $10 WOW
- No beer before 10am
- Have a very limited menu ... Better off getting something to eat before you go into D terminal
- Overpriced and slow slow slow service