- The escalators are surprisingly slow.
- The whole JCube is sooooop FLOODED by human traffic. Especially ice skate rink!
- Escape the heat! Cool off along the corridors or at an eatery on Level 3 and 4. Let that big slab of ice that is The Rink chill you! This Mall is "Cool!" literally! :-)
- They should have a bigger Mac! :(
- If you take shuttle bus from JCube, you can go to IMM mall. So you can enjoy 2 malls in one day.
- The best place to skate with your family !!!
- Area is so big, taking escalator is so troublesome.
- Basement has no phone reception!
- The maintenance here is bad, bins not cleared and toilets looks terrible.
- The slowest Escalator in Singapore!..
- A nice Olympic size ice skating rink! (:
- For a big mall, parking is too limited. Have to wait an average of 20 mins on weekends or weekdays post 6pm to get in. Not ideal
- Jurong got a cube named JCube! Le new shopping mall with better shopping experience and cinema for moving catching! Yeah.
- Olympic-sized Ice Skating Rink...! ;) Erms, but till nw, it's a small mall, waiting for the other shops to open... ;)
- the awesome ice skating ring ever!
- An old place in New shape n size
- Got a skating premise on 3rd storey!
- Miss those times at Jurong Entertainment Centre :)
- Hang out at the ice rink platform if you want some really cold air.
- Shaw IMAX cinema is here!!