Jay Bee's House Of Fine Bar-B-Que
BBQ, Southern / Soul
15911 S Avalon Blvd
Gardena, CA 90248
- You'll find many solid BBQ options in LA. But for you're BBQ stop on this tour, the popular Jay-Bee's is as good a stop as any.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich, BBQ Chicken, & Beef Ribs
- Pork Sandwich or Hot Links Damn good.
- Started 1984 by BBQ restaurateur Jim Neely of Interstate Bar-B-Q, Memphis. Now owned by his sister Beverly Neely. Little shack in industrial area w/ picnic tables. Food served through take-out window.
- Everything I've eaten from here has been great. I'm from the south where we have bar-b-q everywhere, and the owners are from Memphis. By far the best food I've eaten since moving to LA.
- Another fabulous BBQ place in Compton. Fantastic BBQ - one of our favorites!
- Check out Jay Bee's Bar-B-Que as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Not that great
- It does not look like much from the road barbecue is heavenly. If you're passing by stopping.
- This place is great, chicken is the best!
- The baked beans and pork shoulder sandwich is a force not to be reckoned with!
- Try the links .. Love it
- Back up to an "A" rating!
- I use to eat here but the last time I went. They had a letter grade of a C! I walked right on out. Haven't been back since.
- Not all sandwiches come with a side... It doesn't say, but the lady expects you to know.
- They have the best Barbeque Spaghetti I've ever tasted in my life! Yummm :)
- BBQ spaghetti, cake and link dinner with extra sauce.
- Nothing, its all pretty bad and worthless