500 W Madison St (Ogilvie Transportation Center)
Chicago, IL 60661
- They have just about every basic bagel you could want and some others not seen at DD for instance. They do need to label which bagels are which.
- Cheddar bagel with chive cream cheese
- Totally affordable breakfast prices and friendly staff. I'll be back!
- Super reasonable prices! Only $2.30 for this gigantic bagel!
- i only come here for the turkey sandwiches. they're that good.
- A bagel place without coffee. Decent bagels, better than Dunkin, thick enough you may want them toasted twice.
- Fresh off the bone turkey sandwiches.
- Get the lox. You won't regret it.
- How about listing the types of bagels on offer? Not gonna happen. You'll have to ignore the menu and rely on the dudes behind the counter if you wanna know what they have. Kinda confusing.