Jackson Heights Greenmarket
Farmer's Market, Restaurant
9:00am - 12:00pm
- Drop off your kitchen scraps every Sunday, from nine to noon.
- A very nice market get greens, tomatoes
- The strawberries are like back on the farm
- Everyone was there
- Crazy for veggies #veggiefestchicago
- Got radishes some herbs for Mon
- Amazing greebmarket. Tons of diverse produce, baked goods, dairy, cooking lessons and compost dropoff.
- Great neighborhood farmer's market with lots of amazing produce.
- Super awesome farmers market. Incredibly diverse and family friendly. Not to mention there are free healthy eating workshops from the city.
- The largest greenmarket in Queens. It's a pleasure to support the vendors, and I love that it's only three blocks from Swim Two Birds, my restaurant opening fall 2015.
- Great little farmers market with everything you could want. Hot Bread Kitchen has great seasonal treats.
- Great little markets. Got almost everything you can ask for, and has great varieties of produce.
- All seasonal fare is wonderful here! #Hot bread kitchen is always wonderful with a good cause behind it. I've been buying from Francesca's bakery and Philip farms for years they never fail!
- Come here to buy your weekly stock of veggies, bread, and baked goods and fruit. Organic food
- This is a great market to gt fresh produce, seafood, veggies, organic food & even baked goods!
- Great place to buy fresh caught fish. And if you have any doubts, the workers there can give you a few cooking tips.
- Good selection, but would prefer to more organic farm representation.
- This is the largest greenmarket in Queens and it attracts locals as well as those who live outside the neighborhood. The market offers specialty Mexican produce.
- Drop off Sundays, 9am-12pm, for more info: http://bignyc.org/drop-sites
- Jackson Heights Greenmarket is open Sun. from 8am-3pm. You can also redeem your Health Bucks, use your EBT, and watch cooking demonstrations at this market. Learn more at http://on.nyc.gov/ateSJ6.