2130 Fairmount Ave (btwn 21st St & 22nd St)
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Great outdoor space with a view of the front of Eastern State Pennitentiary.
- Tip the waiter named Ed, Best dude ever !!!!
- The bar tender on Friday nights is awesome!
- Host desk straight back to the right of the bar, somebody will seat you. Try the buttercake, it's so good.
- There IS a host stand that usually has someone behind it. Look to the right near the back of the bar when you first come in.
- The warm spiked apple cider is the best!
- The complimentary buttermilk biscuits to start, the warm chocolate chip cookies to finish, and the heavy-on-the-horseradish Bloody Marys is what makes brunch here memorable.
- Get the Skittles shot! #tastetherainbow
- Good appetizers and great outdoor seating
- Great atmosphere near The Art Museum
- The ribs fall off the bone so you know they do them right
- Great food, great staff, Great bar. Matt and Dean are the best.
- Matt, Ed, and Josh....tip 'em well!!!! They're awesome!
- Don't eat here. There's rats crawling on the floor and their water is 7$. Save your money and go somewhere that isn't pure shit.
- This place is weird
- Firehouse manhattan is where it's at!!!
- Great atmosphere and service! Chicken breast w/ bacon mac n cheese in mushroom sauce is awesome...ask for their cookies at the end - chocolate chip pecan - so good!
- Be wary when ordering drinks at the bar and paying cash. Prices don't include tax, but they tend to round up to the nearest 50 cents, resulting in an automatic tip. Sheisty to say the least.
- Brunch with homemade jam & pecan chocolate chip cookies for dessert!
- Avoid the BBQ. This is not pulled pork.