Chinese, Asian, Malay
- Ivin's is kinda bad now. The waiters' attitude and attentiveness irks me. And the food portion is smaller compared to last time. They served most of the food to a table who came later than us.
- Is a nyonya restaurant y foursquare said is chinese
- Papaya titek is a must try. Been eating here since young and always eat it when I come here!! Must try!!
- Try these soup: Tauhu Titek, it's fantastic!
- Food is cheap n good here
- Thumbs up !! Ayam buah keluak /ayam goreng rempah ikan Assam pedals /pork chop pepper sauce /soup Irek tim / tauhu goreng/ngoh hiang /nasi puteh /chye poh omelette / sayur lodeh / lady finger Sambal
- Cheap tasty home cooked Peranakan cuisine - must try their Babi n Sambal stuffs !! Soo yummy !! End off with homemade bobochacha .. = Happy endings !
- Assam pork rib: Spicy kick, w nice touch of d sour tamarind sauce. A new fave
- Standard of Ivin's dropped :( Have been eating since young and I remembered it to be much better! Also the 3G here sucks. :/
- Bad service and attitude of staff:(
- Portions on a crowded evening are extremely PATHETIC. Almost equivalent to the portions we get in cai fan
- This is the only place with the worst service.. Being nice and patient doesn't get you the service you desire.. Sad to say you have to be nasty & outspoken to get them take your order.. :(
- Great peranakan food thou portions a lil small. Black Squid n redang hav always been my favs.. The long queues are always common! Closed on thurs..
- Nice food, great value at affordable prices. Must order the curry fish head! Good for sharing 4-5 pax.
- Cendol. Missing the Gula Melaka aroma
- Order the curry dishes and ends with a cendol.
- My first time having peranakan dishes! Taste interesting XD worth trying
- Average desserts. Nothing to shout about. Stick to the food.
- Good a cheap Peranakan fare. Not the best in Singapore but good enough. Good value for money ($6.50 lunch set) and good kueh
- Awesome place for traditional Singaporean food