It's a Small World
- spot the newly added Disney characters.
- Stay in the line on the right: it moves faster. The left one gets stopped for wheelchairs and such.
- Fill up your water bottles in the river. Saves money and tastes great!
- This song is going to stuck in my head for days
- Look for all the Disney characters!
- Look for Mary Blair's honorary doll going up the Eiffel Tower.
- The holiday decorations on the ride are amazing, dont miss the chance to see them!
- Always go on the right side of the line, you go through the line faster.
- If you are a newlywed and have a button to show that; you get to have a boat all to yourself.
- Photopass tip: take a digital photo of your photopass #. Then if you lose your pass you won't lose your pics!
- Really piss off your Facebook friends by posting you're here. They'll have the song stuck in their head for days.
- If you are getting Photopass photos, get the CD! They put all of your pictures on one disk for one price ($59 at this time) The Photopass card is good for 30 days.
- Try and not get the song stuck in your head.
- If its such a small world, how can the line be so long?
- When passing through the "Mexico" area, look for the red-headed boy choking his chicken. Literally.
- Its about a twenty min ride.
- If you want to skip the lines for this one, the line shortens significantly during parades.
- Watch out for the Mexican boy choking his chicken
- Daniel is right.
- Please don't drink the water! It contains a lot of chemicals and is not clean. Treat it like a pool but with more waste.