It's A Grind Coffee House - Long Beach (Pine Ave)
- Stimulus Special: 12 oz coffee + bagel w/cream cheese for $2.99!
- The steak & cilantro is great. Just enough cilantro to taste, but doesn't over power the flavor.
- If you are a city of LB employee you get a 10% discount. :)
- Cinnamon sprinkles never made me laugh so hard
- This place is NOT that great. Too many homeless hanging out there are much better aces in Long Beach to go for good coffee and better service and unexpired food!
- Always super nice staff
- No sugar added Mocha blended is a good choice and less than 309 calories.
- Try their seasonal pumpkin spice coffee. Delicious!
- The everything bagel is damn good.
- Great Coffee, but smokers take over the outside sitting area. (not good)
- I recommend the pastrami breakfast sandwich on an everything or garlic bagel. Love!
- Great staff and they really know there coffee.
- Chai Tea Latte is great here
- The hawaiin hazelnut here is the shit
- Best damn coffee house and the absolute best baristas!!
- The Funky Munky is made of awesome.
- This is my spot. I'm here 4-5 times a week and love hanging out with my buddies Kenny One Date, Jimmy and Keith there!
- Look for the Long Beach Post print edition here!
- Lazara & her team Rule! LBC Pine & 3rd coffee & MORE! ;]]
- The manager is very friendly. My favorites here are the nutty cow and vanilla nut.