Itgen's Ice Cream Parlour
211 Rockaway Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Um it would nice if they served my waffle warm If not hot , but no I get a cold waffle . Cool .
- Great ice cream
- We love this place! They make their own whipped cream, lemonade, chocolate and ice cream. Maple syrup is real!
- Home made Ice Cream!!!!!
- The ice cream is fantastic.
- Great tasting ice cream
- Get ice cream, it's that simple.
- Best food and homemade ice cream you can get! Family owned very accommodating
- Foods amazing. But the service kind of sucks. The waitress made us wait like fifteen minutes so she could finish our text message.
- Fantastic place. Great burgers & fries. Can't go wrong with the menu. But it's all about the ice cream!
- Usually have the peach. Pistachio is fantastic. Hubby swears by vanilla fudge. Hot fudge and whipped cream up there on "reason for living" list
- Super creamy and rich ice cream. Think Cold Stone, but better.
- How about on holidays the homemade chocolates they make in many different designs? Easter and Christmas is a visit you'll sure to come in the following years!!!
- This place is legit if u DON'T like it don't eat here, the food is good the ice cream is better & the wait staff is awesome
- Eggs over easy are either broken all over your plate or the yolks are hard. Bacon is chewy, rather than crunchy. Skip breakfast here, just get ice cream.
- Fresh, real whipped cream. Amazing hot fudge. Legit ice cream.