The Island Fish Company
Bar, Seafood, American
12648 Overseas Hwy. (at Mile Marker 54)
Marathon, FL 33050
Lists & rankings
- You have to have a Key Lime ColadaSO GOOD! Calamari, conch ceviche & fresh blackened fish sandwiches are tasty too. Not in the mood for seafoodtry the pecan chicken wrap or the Cajun chicken salad.
- The fried calamari is to die for!
- Nice hangout.
- Nice place.
- Have you tried the Macho Chicken Nachos or the Grouper Sandwich? Follow on Twitter @SoFLBrgOverload thanks!
- Nice Water View.
- Great times in a casual atmosphere. Terrific water view.
- Great times in a casual atmosphere with a nice draft beer, and some good food.
- Great times in a casual atmosphere with a nice draft beer, and some good seafood.
- Jalapeo corned beef hash FTW!
- You definitely must try the fried calamari its a must. I love this place breakfast, lunch or dinner always good.
- Service was excellent. Atmosphere is wonderful! The calamari was so delicious!! We had a blackened grouper sandwich and grilled shrimp taco... Both really good! I would definitely go back.
- The seafood combo is excellent!
- Bluecrab with shrips
- Eh... Expensive and food is so-so
- Shrimp tacos, just okay. Grouper sandwich was better. Pepper vodka Bloody Mary was delish. Great service just a little slow.
- The grouper sandwich is unbelievable!!!
- Do not stop for lunch here. Poor service. At 90 degree weather we got sat at a hot sunny table, waitress never checked on us after the order, no refills and our drinks were hot. Not worth it.
- We visited twice during our trip. Great food and service!
- Great breakfast and bloody marys sitting on the dock!