$ $ $
321 N Peters St
New Orleans, LA
- Try the splendid sweetbreads, the "veal" deal, over risotto with shiitakes and sage. -Gambit's Five in 5
- Amazing artisanal cocktails, they make their own syrups and bitters
- Lunch prixe fix is an amazing deal. 3 courses, $20, nice portions. Delicious!
- Gnocchi with kale and broccoli is ridiculous here. Save bread for a little 'scarpetta' action.
- Try the Half Chicken Plate - Veggies were really good! And just the right hint of lemon.
- Get the sugarcane canopy cocktail. Or, if you want to be drunk from one drink, the autumn cobbler.
- The sophisticated cooking looks as good as it tastes in the glow of the slender dining room of an old French Quarter hotel, which also happens to serve some of the city's most innovative cocktails.
- Daniel Esses, chef of Three Muses, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Potato gnocchi.
- The Vietnamese-style chilled papaya salad showcasing fresh Gulf shrimp, and a crisp-skinned snapper set in an intense corn essence with wilted onions and lima beans.
- Chocolate chili pepper creme broulee is increible
- Really friendly staff.
- Congratulations Scot Mattox! Stop in and see the bartender who was recently named one of Gambit's 26 Craft Cocktail Bartenders You Should Know.
- Good food & drinks at this lovely restaurant in the the French Quarter, attracting a crowd that is beyond the Bourbon St zoo. Grab a bite at the bar; the delightful bartenders will take care of you!
- Scot, the bartender, is a phenomenal cocktail artist. First rate. Firecracker Shrimp are an amazing small plate. Great experience!
- Poached pear, and steak entree. By far best place so far we've had in New Orleans.
- Try the Firecracker Shrimp
- Try the Gulf Shrimpwith coconut broth, baby bok choy, pickled shimeji mushrooms, basil coulis, and fried ginger.
- Vegetarians and vegans... Ask for their veggie sampling plate. Very tasty!