Interlochen Center for the Arts
High School, Performing Arts, Music Venue
- Lick the bears in front of Corson for good luck!!!!
- Take a walk by the waterfront, and don't touch the bears in front of corson.
- Shoot all of the black birds down
- Best known as the site of the National Music Camp, Interlochen trains some of the worlds most talented young performers. Its summer Arts Festival is a top draw, but there are fine concerts all year.
- Tuition is $55K per year. In the 1960's it was $3K per year.
- Some of the cabins are pet friendly. Also, the center is an open campus. Drop in and observe any class or rehearsal.
- Oh my gosh - don't listen to the other tips kids pee on the Corson bears. Don't lick or even touch then - ew!
- Go tap on the window at cabin L-75 :)
- Press your nose against the display cases.