Scenic Lookout, Park
Fort Washington Pk Greenway (at W 190th St)
New York, NY 10033
- This is actually called Inspiration Point. It was built in 1925. Good place to eat a Clif Bar. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jag9889/4377545332/in/set-72157603333118025
- Bike up here and look over the GWB, Palisades, and Hudson River.
- Beautiful. A lesser known New York landmark. Amazing!
- Beautiful view of the Hudson River. Lovely sunsets
- History of Inspiration Point http://newyork.untappedcities.com/2011/04/19/an-ode-to-a-grecian-temple/
- You'll never find it unless your walking along the Greenway. You've probably driven by it many times.