Indy CD & Vinyl
Record Shop, Music Store
806 Broad Ripple Ave (at Carrollton Av)
Indianapolis, IN 46220
- LP's and more
- Go to Indy CD & Vinyl and ask what tickets they have on sale: you'll be rewarded because they never have ticket fees! They normally have a handful of TicketMaster tickets with no TicketMaster fees.
- Looking for music, go no place else!
- All of the Owl studios recording artists are carried here! Buy lots, listen often! Rick and Annie are awesome!
- These guys have got it! What an awesome selection of just about everything new and exciting and obscure in rock. I will drive an extra hour just to go here if I fly into Indianapolis!
- Make sure you have plenty of time, you can wander through the store for hours!
- Best record store in Indy and one of the best in the world! Are true music junky paradise.
- Great staff and selection. Make sure you support your local independent music store.
- Great knowledgeable staff and great selection of music.
- Good metal selection. Some psych and punk in a separate section in the back, some mixed in with the rest. New releases tend to be pricier here, but everyone is very helpful and the used section rules.
- Lovely record shop, great music on the stereo, and the best people working there
- Andy and annie and Eric and mike and Antonio have done a bang up job with a new layout, aisleing, and tons of great records!
- I could quite literally spend all day browsing here.
- Make sure to check out the local artists page and grab yourself a copy of the new album LOWER.
- Absolutely the best record shop I've been to.
- Has a neat play area to distract your little ones while you browse.
- Pick up a copy of Rebel Doll Zine!
- Listen to The Tug Fork River Band.
- Since you are at Indy CD & Vinyl, tell Annie & Rick hello - then ask about Thunderhawk from Standard Recording Co. They'll tell you all about em.