Indus Cafe Putrajaya
- Poor buffet spread in terms of choices of food, but what you expect from rm25/pax? . But gotta credit the amazing location and view.
- ayam bakar malang came with two amazing sambals. tortilla nachos is quite good. french fries are typical fried fries don't bother with it. also recommended: aglio olio, ayam naraka & char koey teow.
- The staff are really attentive
- Where the MSR band perform!
- That is the worst buffet I even had. The service is pretty bad too, how could you combine the food on the table without the customer knowing and just leave it there?! And limited food choices too.
- Buffet for lunch dia sangat berbaloi. From makanan western, makanan melayu, sampai lah ke dessert and plain water for only RM25 per person! Banyak pilihan. But if ala carte a bit expensive
- Hidden gems in Putrajaya
- Panas! Private function buat kat sini malam mcm tak pasang aircond je. Layanan entahlah.
- Ayam bakar Malang