The Incredible Hulk Coaster
Marvel Superhero Island (at Islands of Adventure)
Orlando, FL 32819
- This is one of my favorites! Youre gonna turn green from excitement. At least I hope thats why you turn green.
- Ride it at night.. INTENSE.!
- And on the eigth day God said, "Let there be awesome rollercoasters". And lo and behold, Bolliger and Mabillard arose from the dust of the earth and brought forth Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Manta, Kraken,
- I think... I think this time it's going to work...
- The Hulk is loud so if you go expect to SCREAM
- Hulk is one of Universal Orlando's top 5 thrill rides! Learn more at OrlandoInformer.com by clicking the "more info" link.
- Vai sem medo, soh assusta por fora mais eh muito gostosa!
- Solid ride... hit this one up at night!
- Draws very big crowds so do first in the morning.
- With Harry Potter World demanding so much attention, check this solid coaster out first. Hardly any wait. I was in and out in 7 minutes.
- The Hulk is one of the best coasters in Florida you must ride it!
- Best ride in Universal, but Six Flags rollercoasters are so much better.
- With a 40 mph launch into the sky and featuring seven inversions, Incredible Hulk is truly a classic thrill ride and has our vote for the best coaster in Central Florida!
- go on a slow day ride in front best loops ever!!!!!!!!
- The extra wait for front row is worth it, trust me!
- The back row is so much better.
- Do the single rider line if you can. I was able to walk right on, no wait.
- get ready to get launched out and blasted .....an awesome coaster !!!
- Make sure to store your belongings in the lockers near the entrance. Theyre FREE for an hour.
- Great ride. Gave me a headache though. I think Because taller riders like myself do not get any neck support from the harness.