IKEA Swedish Food Market
- Swedish Meatball + Lingonberry Sauce + Mash Potato = One Happy & Satisfy Customer.
- Love the Sweedish Meatballs!
- Get a table by the window in the food market for a great view of the Statue of Liberty!
- Dont eat @ 1 pm on weekdays lol
- The chocolate cream cake!! So smooth and scrumptious!
- Don't neglect one of the best views in the city of the Statue of Liberty, from the windows farthest from the food servery.
- French fries are yummy but BEWARE of the super bland and icky spinach crepes! Not much else for vegetarians.
- Swedish meatballs were awesome, comes with something called lingonberry seems to be a sort of theme, but really good
- The food is great but bring your own coffee! Came here first thing in the morning, thought Id enjoy a fresh cuppa... nope. Bitter as all hell!
- Gotta love those Swedish meatballs! And yummy desserts.
- , . .
- Cashier is a machine, doesn't have a brain to understand combo values and human error. I had to argue and threaten to talk to a manager all for a cup... But food is great!
- Free breakfast on Mondays before 11am
- Get the lingoberry juice and meatball
- No Wi-Fi. Sad Panda.
- Good prices in cafeteria. As-is section has good deals at times.
- Gravad salmon FTW!!
- Swedish meatballs were okay. French fries with ranch and especially the corn bread were delish!
- The cafe opens a half hour before the rest of the store: get here early to beat the crowds, and to enjoy the huge $2 breakfast.
- Warning: if you're here during dinner, they will close one of the two food lines, and then three of the four cashiers.