- The chips + cheese? Phenomenal.
- Great food, great atmosphere, great prices!
- Best place to go if you are craving mexican. Great food, fair prices without all the grease!
- Holy cheese dip :)
- The tacos have this weird cake aftertaste.
- I had the enchiladas. They were delicious and so were the warm chips and salsa. Great lunch prices and quick, friendly service!
- 2 dinners ordered, 2 dinners brought to table were incorrect. No special requests were given. The shrimp tacos were the worse that I have ever had. This was not worth the $40 check. But we paid it.
- Spinach enchiladas, no cheese is amazing!!!
- I can not recommend this restaurant based on the fact after complaining about the taste of a Margarita, the Manager came to our table, was rude, insulting, arrogant, and tried to intimidate.
- Ahh the chips are amazing!
- Best place to go if you are in the mood for mexican. Decor is really unique. Service can be slow if you go on the weekends. Overall a good place to dine in.
- They recently changed the prices and they are STEEP and way too expensive now.
- Best Mexican food I've ever had! The fajita chimichanga with chicken or steak is divine! Don't forget the cheese dip!
- Just had my worst chicken salad ever, and just when I got to the point of giving up on it, a huge roach came crawling across my table! Ewww!
- Chips are awesome
- Had the Mexican Omelet. I probably won't order it again. Just not my thing. Love this place though.
- Margaritas are $$ but pretty good
- The Burrito al carbon is delish!! And the cheese dip is also phenomenal.