Grocery Store, Restaurant
511 Montauk Hwy
Amagansett, NY 11930
- They make their own spicy sausage here, and its better than you can find at any overpriced butcher around.
- I was super impressed by an employee there who clued me into a sale going on cheese and saved me $10! He went out of his way to void my transaction and re ring me up! Very pleased with the service!
- Better gluten free selection than waldbaums. Not as good as king kullen, but good enough!
- I thought maybe you should know a little about the history of the ownership of IGA also known as Cirillo's Market. Joseph and Frances Cirillo originally purchased the entire shopping center over 25 ye
- FYI: I Know the Owner of IGA and HER last name is CIRILLO
- It's the only real grocery store. If you have the money go to a "market" instead.
- Vast selection of deliciously prepared foods!
- Big grocery store that can supply you with all the food you can ask for. The butchers are also helpful there. They have fire wood and other essentials too.
- Lots of organic options, and Gluten free bread and buns!
- Also known as the IGA, Cirillo's happens to have a decent organic food section and fast check out service. Eric owns and runs it: good guy.