- Features the best in independent film. Dont miss their midnight movies. Become a member for $65 and save $5 on each visit, plus get four free popcorns!
- My absolute favorite event at IFC is the Academy Short Films. A must, must, must for everyone.
- This place has great screens, great sound, great seats and reasonably non-a-hole staff.
- Great place - comfy seats, clean, nice staff, reasonable prices. Oh and good films!
- This is where shadowcast was invented and Rocky Horror Picture Show became a cult phenomenon. If you are lucky, you can still catch a shadowcast of Ghostbusters performed by the Minions of Gozer.
- There's a water cooler in the basement with real cups; no need to buy bottled water.
- see Loot in the new theaters and get free popcorn!
- Cozy theatre, organic popcorn for those who care, everything pricey but that's NY and a movie theatre for ya
- Great place to catch a film but they need new seats they are crazy loose.
- This epic theatre used to be a church.
- Back row in theatre 3 is the way to go.
- Tuesday nights, IFC Center hosts Stranger Than Fiction documentary series w/ director Q&A. Time Out NY calls it an "only-in-New York experience."
- Excellent and unique movies in a very nice theater.
- Friday and saturday midnight screenings feature popular classics (e.g. Indiana Jones, etc.). Even if you watched it on TV, watch it again on the big screen, because it will be better. Trust me.
- The best for independent films!
- The best place to catch an independent film! We love coming for the midnight showings.
- Organic popcorn sets this indie venue apart and it's rep as a hotspot for sneak preview screenings.
- What are you seeing?
- Check out New York International Children's Film Festival's (NYICFF) weekend screenings of kids films from around the world; purchase tix in advance online and benefit local schools! Powered by Par
- Outlier biographies for art-house theaters