Dive Bar, Bar, Lounge
1068 Hyde St (at California St.)
San Francisco, CA 94109
- Looking for a bar with some quiet upstairs seating close to the action downstairs and a front row view of California and Hyde? This IS the place. The drinks are very reasonably priced too!
- Check the front for board games! Grab Sorry and head upstairs for a game over some brews :)
- No food, but if you're nice and offer them a slice, a bartender will give you the menu to a nearby pizza place and tell you it's okay to get a pie delivered.
- Look for Tore from Norway for a good time ;)
- Dive bar my ass
- look to the chalk board for specials!
- Neighborhood bar with an older crowd. Sit upstairs by the windows!
- Local olds. So much fun. You'd think the young crowd you'd be wrong. Cash only!
- The corner table upstairs is pretty great!
- Grab a drink after work at this easygoing neighborhood bar that keeps customers satisfied with free popcorn, 30 beers on tap and the option of second floor seating for a bird's-eye-view of the scene.
- Go to Wreck Room across the street
- Destine and Taylor are the bestest bartenders on this corner of Hyde.
- The party never stops, except to reload
- Pilsner Urquell & Peroni on tap here!
- Order a shot of Fernet, but its Cash Only so either use the ATM in house or get Cash back at Cala across the street
- Nicole now knows how to make Colorado Bulldogs, so order one.. A-flipping-mazing.
- Don't be impressed by the tall guy with the flashing radiation shirt. He wears it every day.
- Sarah is a sweatheart... the whole b-tending gang rocks - Chin, Bri, Nicole.