Hurricane Grill & Wings Celebrates Veterans & Active Duty Military Personnel with Complimentary Entrée & Beverage This Veterans Day
West Palm Beach, FL (RestaurantNews.com) Hurricane Grill & Wings, a beach-themed full service restaurant franchise, is celebrating Veterans Day by honoring Veterans and Active Duty Military personnel with a complimentary entrée and non-alcoholic beverage from a select menu on Veterans Day. Verification through ID or Uniform will be required.
Veterans Day Special Menu:
- 10 Wings (Jumbo or Boneless Wing Dippers)
- Yuengling® Beer-Battered Fish & Chips
- BBQ Pulled Pork Quesadilla
- Beach Burger Sliders
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chicken Sandwich (Grilled or Crispy)
- Tacos (Tropical Chicken or Carolina Pulled Pork)
WHEN: Friday, November 11, 2016
WHERE: Participating Hurricane Grill & Wings Nationwide.
For additional information about Hurricane Grill & Wings, please visit www.hurricanewings.com.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings®
With more than 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh 1/2 pound burgers. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, with additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30