- Best french dip in kansas city.
- Always, I mean always get the Saturday Chili Cheese Burger. You may paint the bowl later.... But it's worth it.
- Smoked Salmon appetizer is one of the best things I have ever ate.
- Really.. No refills on soft drinks?
- Try the Tortilla Chips with Spinach Artichoke Dip
- THEY REMOVED THE HEAVENLY BISCUITS FROM THE MENU?!
- The French dip really is top notch. But, if can only order one thing, spinach dip is like my religion.
- The spin dip is extra tasty. My wife says try the club sandwich on Saturday nights.
- There is OK service. I would go here
- Service here is outstanding! Ribs were so tender. I Had a wonderful dining experience, will come here again.
- When they have the ahi burger on special.. Try that! I loved mine... The barley salad was pretty amazing too. Great service and super friendly staff is also a plus. :)
- Spinach dip is always on point!!!
- I suppose this place is okay to eat at while you're waiting for your dry cleaning across the street.
- Amazing food and the server Jacob was uber cute
- Danielle and Chris are the best bartenders ever!
- The ribs here are the tits!
- Best Veggie Burger - EVER
- You want a real treat? Order an end cut of the prime rib, you've got to ask for it, and it's not always available, but if you can get one? You'll have the best steak of your life.
- You can still order the chicken tenders platter (they're off the menu) - they're great!
- The burger is uniquely delicious.