Hot Sauce Williams
7815 Carnegie Ave (at E. 79th St.)
Cleveland, OH 44103
- Get the Polish Boy a kielbasa sausage buried by fries and slaw, stuffed in a bun, and drenched in spicy BBQ sauce. --Adam Richman, Man v Food Nation
- their fried chicken is battered, not breaded. yum!
- a dollar 30 a wing is too much they're not made of gold
- Serving us cleveland brothas since 1980
- Love the Mac and cheese with wings!
- Well know in cleveland! The chicken and rib dinner was pretty good, the staff was very polite and patient I had no idea about their menu thanks hot sauce williams!
- Go to their other site on Superior. Service is terrible here. Cashier was asleep against the wall when I came to put my order in.
- Get a Po boy, you won't regret it
- OMG! You HAVE to eat here. Get a 4-piece wing dinner and thank the Lord you did.
- Polish boy is good, but fried wings are amazing!
- The food is so good, you almost want to go and slap your momma. I said ALMOST. Please don't slap your momma. Lol
- Don't judge this book by it's cover. Great BBQ and fried chicken.
- Polish Boy
- Authentic Cleveland BBQ at its best!
- Polish boy is a must. Make sure to add a side of their tasty jalapeo poppers.
- Check out Hot Sauce Williams as seen on Man vs Food , No Reservations
- Love the Polish Boy, The sauce is delicious. However, the service here is terrible.
- You have to try the chicken with the sauce on at least once in your lifetime! It's sloppy but very good!!!
- Amazing chicken and sauce
- Wow better than I expected. Decent prices.