American, Mexican, Breakfast
207 E Wickenburg Way (Valentine St.)
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
- 1/2 of a biscuit is the size of a pillsbury grand biscuit. The 1/2 order is huge and has a ton of sausage in it too. I was stuffed after a 1/2 order.
- Not happy that i pay for having a meal to have to share a table with a stranger and the menu is small and sucks! Its seriously a kids type menu grilled cheese 8.00 get outttta here!
- Excellent food and service
- the food was good and the staff has some of the best stories.
- Neat little place
- Check your attitude at the door and have a good time!
- Good food good friends
- BEST sawmill gravy ever
- BEST sawmill gravy ever!
- OMG-best breakfast ever! EVERYTHING on the menu is good!
- French toast is super yummy!!
- Deedee was a great waitress! We had great service!
- The Horseshoe Omelet is the steak creation that was known as the "Taylor Brand." Now a local favorite.
- Deb makes her 'Scuits and gravy from scratch and they were voted the best in the state by AZ Highway Magazine.Haven't had a bad meal yet!
- Nice healthy Ruben sandwich & great service.