Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Great track and view of the horse racing for spectators. Draft beer only a buck-fifty at the Pegasus Lounge at the grandstand!
- The entire casino is a smoker's paradise.
- Some people are just complainers. It's a casino in small town Indiana..its no MGM or Hard rock,people.This one isn't the worst!
- Don't use the ATM, go home! Save your money!
- great buffet. only $5.95 for lunch during the week before 4
- Have to admit I have won here more than any of the others so far!! Great slots!
- Horse shit
- Come play blackjack!
- Great place to visit, esp. on weekends, with Rockin' Fridays, many dollar items, live music, comedy, and live harness racing after 5 p.m. Full card Simulcasting, gaming, much 2do, + food & drink. TPD
- Harness racing after five p.m. Full card simulcasting of ALL major stakes, incl. nearby states, plus gaming, fine food, microbrew (new) and NFL football! Many options. Free weekend concerts + comedy.
- Great buffet. Friendly staff.
- Many fine events, and things to do and entertainment, with food, beverage and live harness racing! Drop by.
- A great place for live harness racing and ALL stake simulcasts, and pre-wagering Preakness! NO admission. Free parking. Fine staff. Excellent buffet. #betearly #betoften #fiftycents #playHP.
- Great place. Safe and secure. Fine folks. Many options. NIce entertainment. Many Perks. NO admission. Free Parking. Live harness racing Tuesdays- Saturdays after five p.m. Full fields.
- A great place for weekend fun, and racing live NOW Tuesday - Sundays shortly after five p.m. TPD
- If you like to play penny machines, make sure you play them at max bet for a better chance of winning the jackpot!
- Buffet is gross!!!
- Always fun!
- Loosest slots my ass! Come and have fun just dont expect to win big.
- Try the bread pudding with bourbon sauce, very good!