Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Amphitheater, Music Venue
19100 Ridgeland Ave (btwn Interstate 80 & Vollmer Rd)
Tinley Park, IL 60477
- we right next door to a golf course. Roll up some green while your ball rolls up on the green
- damn this venue is huge. oh, and they got Deep Dish Pizza out here too...Tinley Park style
- They are very bad at Managing traffic
- Pregame! Alcohol is fucking expensive!
- Tickets for upcoming shows are on sale today only! Look for the roaming ticket sellers in the plazas for your chance to get great deals on great upcoming shows! Team Live Nation
- Don't eat the brown LSD
- The venue is HUGE! Vans Warped Tour has a good mix of rock-esque genres! Lots to listen to for every one. Food here is damn expensive though! 6 bucks for fries!!?!? Crazy.
- Go to first Midwest Bank Ampthiteatre see a great concert, enjoy some great rock and roll and try a delicous frozen margarita
- Sound quality sucks here. Do your hearing and your enjoyment a favor and bring a good pair of musicians ear plugs with you. Evens the sound out nicely and won't leave you deaf. Plenty online for 10-20
- Formerly known as the tweeter center
- The VIP area here is really great. This is the way to go!
- John mayer concertttt
- Even if you have lawn seats it's great!! No matter where you are you can see the stage fairly well!!
- Lawn seats are the best! Get there early and relax! Best concert venue iv been too in years!
- "$250 fine of caught tailgating. It's a city ordinance". Tailgating also is sitting in your car drinking water to avoid the heat and waiting for gates to open. Thumbs down.
- The parking's no fun...
- Place sucks to be in the lawn! The MUD PIT OF 2011 Sorry I didn't have the money to buy a seat I just wanted to see the show! Never Again!
- Motley Crue.
- Motley Crue
- Toby Keith is awesome