840 N Michigan Ave (btwn Chestnut St. & Pearson St.)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Inevitably you'll get to the bottom of the escalator and a tourist will be standing there, about to cause a horrific accident. When that happens, it's ok to push them out of the way.
- great for women's and kids. something about the Chicago market is preventing the store from having an equally fashionable men's line.. great for men's accessories!!
- The H&M+ section is currently in a horrible spot on the 1st fl by the fitting rooms, which means there are a lot of ppl just standing in the way.
- Restrooms are in the back of all the fitting rooms.
- Look at our favorite bloggers' fall picks from H&M through Nov-8th
- Go during off hours to avoid the tourists!!!
- People complain about the tourist the come here, really?? Have you ever walked the streets of Chicago?! If you don't like tourist get the fick out of the city then
- Thee Best Kids Clothes.. For A Reasonable Price!
- Bring ear buds to drown out babies crying and complaining people :)
- This place has the best fashions at the best prices - some of which you'll have to look deep for something real good.
- The remodel makes the store look like the stores in NYC. Everyone who works there is nice and fashionable!
- Bring more money
- Ham is terrible name for a store.
- Never go here any day after 2 p.m., unless you have all the time in the world It will most likely be busy and not enough cashiers to keep lines moving at a steady place.
- Sale 75% ... OMG!!!!! and great coats are on sale too!! woahhhh...
- $9 jeans... Woah.
- Es enooorme, tiene cosas diferentes que en los de Mxico. Si eres comprador, te dars cuenta de ello muy rpido.
- If you go Monday-Wednesday before 5 they have s great selection, otherwise things will be picked over and very crowded!
- Huge store with a great selection. Love popping in and grabbing an accessory or two.