Hitchin' Post Steak House
1301 Sheffield Road
- Begrudgingly paid the 5.00 "membership" fee to get a beer, as they are a private club and its the only place to drink in the county..awesome steak though.
- Oh My Word, you have to check this place out! Our server was Jadyn and she was awesome. The food portions are huge. When they say everything is bigger in Texas they wasn't lying. Definitely come here
- Wasn't very impressed with the salad bar but the rest of my meal was delicious! Definitely a good place to stop on a long road trip.
- Good stuff! Baked potato, dinner steak, fried okra. All yummy
- The fried mushrooms and chicken fried steak and porkchop are A-MAZING! like mom makes. Avoid the salad bar and have thier yummy bakwd potato and fried okra. Awesome road food - worth the stop.
- Given the option between Sonic, Subway, and a local steakhouse, the choice was easy. And it was an excellent choice! The staff was friendly and my Double X Burger was delicious! Come here if in town.
- If the Texas State Troopers eat here it must be good...or they're waiting for a bad guy to stop in...
- Heather is a douche!
- Awesome, try the chicken fried steak
- Very smokey smelling inside.
- Chicken Fried Steak