Historic Downtown Grapevine
Grapevine, TX 76051
- Drink lots of wine and ride the free bus!
- Make sure to check Cork It wine bar. Great wine and food.
- Between the hustle and bustle of construction on SH 114 there is a mecca of activity in the old town Grapevine. Restruants and shops line Main Street from the tracks to Northwest Hwy.
- Christmas capital of Texas. The wine ain't bad, either. :)
- Coming here around Christmas time is so fun! Visited from Houston and was highly impressed.
- Bella Butterflies is the cutest shop!! Be sure to check it out! And they have comfy chairs
- Weinberger Deli and Su Vino are my two stops every time I'm down here
- So many neat little shops!
- Go eat at Big Fish!
- Wine tasting
- My hometown and I love it!
- I bet this place will look fantastic during Xmas.
- Nice and calm downtown full of artisan shops, street fairs with local food, great restaurants with local craft beers and history.
- Must try Bella Butterflies right next to Tolbert Restaurant. All local items owner is a silversmith. Guys great place to shop for the girly girls in your life.