1000 N. Tucson Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
- Beautiful Park! Free Events for the next few weekends, at 7:00 p.m.!
- This Is the biggest doggie park I've seen. Dozens of dogs all running loose all over! A lot going on here too. I was playing kickball, but there was volleyball, frisbee, soccer ...
- Midnight basketball
- 2 laps around the park = 1 mile. Decent running path.
- Did you know? Himmel Park is named after a pioneer Tucsonan, Alvina Himmel Edmondson, who sold the city part of her homestead to be used as a park. The word himmel is German for heaven.
- I love this park! I call it home. Mi casa.
- I go to Urban Athletics bootcamp every monday wednesday and friday here. LOVE IT. They do bootcamp at other parks too. Check 'em out!
- Feels like home to me! Watch out for the giant slide
- It was a great time, we'd to celebrate our friend birthday, and we are a lot of cake lol
- Tucson Food Truck Round Up
- The best little park in Sam Hughes.
- I'm from the grassy East coast; I love grass, so I go here sometimes to stretch and walk or run ;)
- Himmel Park and third street is a great running route because third is closed to through traffic.
- Don't go down the metal slide in summer.
- The library for a book and sit under a tree. Plenty of space to walk and run.
- Nice park; good views - neat birds!