Hilton Garden Inn
- The patio has tables with fire pits! Cozy.
- some of the best customer service I've ever had. and I travel nearly every week.
- Great hotel. Ocean views, friendly staff and great restaurant. Third floor is a charm.
- Cute little hotel, with good breakfast. Be sure to ask about a mimosa.
- This is a great little property that is located across the street from the ocean. Carlsbad Village is only minutes away. Bikes are available for rental and wireless internet is free on property.
- Nice and quiet. Right across from the ocean.
- Great egg omelettes and nice team. Great hotel
- Free freshly baked cookies every day at 5:00 p.m.
- Another reason to stay at this Hilton: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many great amenities for guests. Look for the Stay Connected program. Its fast and easy to connect.
- Room 364 has a great partial view of the ocean. Nice to wake up and look out at the waves.
- Delicious breakfast!
- Loved that you can text message the hotel for questions & guest service. So convenient! Their texting number is 760-248-4150
- Breakfast is good. Lots of rooms have peek a boo of the ocean. This Hilton has great amenities!
- Am I really leaving my homeschool reunion at 3:30AM?
- Scratch & sniff wall paper for Mary J as crickets/roaches crawl around. Screws in the vending machines forcing a $3 soda purchase at front desk. The inexpensive price simply isn't worth it.
- I am in Hilton garden inn
- The Rotary club of Carlsbad meets here on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Come and join us.
- Sweet selection of beers in the little pantry by the front desk. Great service from the staff too.
- They have great service. If you like the Pool they open until 11 PM.
- Not a bad Hotel, nice and clean, affordable, freindly service and staff, close to all amenities, will recommend all to stay here