Music Venue, Nightclub
- Get Weird!
- If you are over 21 the back bar is the place to be yay
- Be sure to catch The Riverboat Gamblers on September 5th!
- Jam out in the Ballroom or the Showcase Lounge. Loosen legs with a Magic Hat seasonal draft. Don't forget to close your tab.
- Intimate, lively, reasonably prices tickets
- Nice staff, great place to see a show
- Intimate venue, low prices, and awesome concerts
- Love coming for First Fridays!
- Josh Radin
- Aer was an amazing show but the employees make an overly restrictive environment that takes away from the artists show
- Aer was dope
- The staff are amazing. Especially Z!!
- Live music and lively staff!
- 2.4 miles from my house so great location for me! Makes living in Northern VT more tolerable.
- Awesome bro!!
- The space is intimate and creates a perfect atmosphere where you're able to connect with the artist performing
- Where the fuckk is the smoking section?
- Ask if they have heady topper beer...
- Though it is listed as 3:00 everywhere, the summer weekend hours begin at 4:00
- Security takes job waaaay too serious. Both Lounge and Ballroom are great though. Nice environment