$ $ $
738 N Clark St Fl 2 (Chicago/Superior)
Chicago, IL 60654
- We werent crazy about the cocktails, but whos to knock a quiet lounge in River North?
- Come here for classic highballs (as the place's name suggests) like the "Monkey Glands" (gin, grenadine & OJ in an absinthe-rimmed glass).
- The sleek decor will fade into the background once you start downing classic cocktails such as a Moscow mule, a Dark & Stormy, or just a rocks glass with 3 fingers of scotch.
- Great people watching!
- Want to be able to actually hear your friend across the table? Come to Highball Lounge for an uncomplicated, relaxing night in River North and get a complimentary glass of wine for you & your plus 1
- Get the Moscow Mule, they make their own ginger beer here. Or, if your from Kentucky, you can get it made with bourbon instead of vodka.
- Sit in the back on the couches and DRINK an authentic Pimm's Cup
- Hum & Soda is the highball to order, or hum & Ginger Beer if you want it a bit spicy
- This place is closed?
- I crave their Old Fashion, made with vanilla pecan bitters. Makes my accent get thicker!
- Drink the Boulevardier
- Best Gordon Bombay in the city