Brewery, American, BBQ
- Old-style restaurant and beer hall. Outdoor seating. Great popcorn shrimp and ale battered onion rings. You can get our free Downtown dining guide at http://www.downtownny.com/mapsguides/
- Get the sampler.
- A wide selection of local brews to satisfy any beer lover. Personal favorites include Not Tonight Honey Porter, Red Rooster Ale, Smiling Pumpkin, Farmer John's Oatmeal Stout and Indiana Pale Ale.
- Get the Seasonal voyage beer sampler if you are indecisive :)
- Farmers Jon's Oatmeal Stout-- def fits it's description, but of ur looking for a crisp beer this is not it. I played it safe w/ a good old cider.
- The Indian River Light has a wonderful orange kick to it... perfect for a summer lunchtime!
- Service is quick and friendly with knowledgable staff. Perfect for a lunchtime stop after a long day visiting local attractions.
- It's cool because they don't honor their complimentary appetizer special. Hooray beer!
- Around the Seaport on 7/14? Village Voice'll be rocking out @ 2012 4Knots Music Fest, ft. Archers of Loaf, The Drums & more! goo.gl/x1Ak3
- Try the beer sampler.
- Good, not spectacular food. Above average brews - the Not Tonight Honey Porter & the Red Rooster Ale stood out.
- Excellent food and atmosphere. Highly recommend
- Kind of touristy. Still has a great bear selection none the less
- Don't get the nachos. Do get the pulled pork sandwich.
- Get a drunken monkey. :-)
- Try the seasonal beer. The Not Tonight Honey Porter was pretty good
- Closed. Try again later
- For the non-beer drinkers, rootbeer is brewed on site
- Sit outside on a beautiful day and you have an amazing view of the seaport.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED.