- President Obama and family lived here prior to moving in to the White House in 2009.
- This Beaux-Arts icon holds pride of place at the White Houses front door. At night, the hotels Off the Record bar is the after-work hangout for politicos of all stripes.
- One of the best times to visit is in the spring when the Tidal Basin is lined by 3,000 blooming cherry trees!
- Increble hotel, a un costado de la Casa Blanca
- This hotel has amazing views of the White House. Great photo ops from the balconies. The food is also pretty terrific!
- Treated like royalty. Favorite place in DC.
- raining and eleven degrees jajajajaaj whats!!!!! Jajajajaj
- Just a step away from The White House, John Hay and Henry Adams once had homes on this exact site.
- Alfredo is very helpful with the luggage.
- If you get a chance to go up to the ninth floor, take it! Great view of D.C.
- Bloody Mary - nice and spicy. Served with hilarious political coasters.
- Lovely hotel. Great location near the Whitehouse. Breakfast was very good - try the smoothies, and crab cake Benedict.
- It's on haunted places list-a nice stopover when touring historic sites. Staff were accommodating. Nice wood-bar downstairs, updated Classic old-world styles in downtown walking distance to everything
- Classic, old school D.C. luxury. One block from White House. Do not miss Off The Record, the hotel bar in the basement. Don't forget to take some of the caricature coasters of recent pols.
- This is where you go tohobnob with power brokersand indulge in the kind of perks reserved for celebrities and high-ranking government officials. The Americana-tinged charm cant be beat.
- The view here is bananas
- Nice hotel great views and friendly staff
- Great hotel, great basement bar
- Book a White House view room for a unique perspective of the capital city.
- Best view in DC! Food is not very creative and wine not very expensive. But classy nonetheless