120 E Valley Blvd (at Del Mar Ave)
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Check out the Boba cart and pastry puff cart outside the front door for cheap but tasty eats.
- Picture the combination of Asian drivers and a small parking lot. Also, there's nothing Hawaiian here.
- Not the best drivers in this lot. Be careful!!
- Watch out for crazy drivers!
- False advertising! Nothing Hawaiian or Japanese here!
- It's a great place to buy your Asian groceries, but... beware of the parking lot! It's really hard to find parking. You're going to be entering a battle for parking spaces.
- Fresh geoduck
- Really bad parking situation - avoid this place on weekends.
- Dessert, soft drinks, sea food.
- Fresh meat and produce. Great selection of asian groceries.
- Hennessey. Great deals on wine. Parking really sucks here! Don't get caught making a left on Valley from Del Mar, turning right into this lot behind people who can't drive- blocking Valley traffic
- Good weekly bargains, check your weekly circular for specials. Be sure to bring your "boxing out skills" when you come. Don't let those elderly Asians fool you
- They sell fresh duck eggs here, as well as uncooked salted duck and chicken eggs.
- Low price produce with all the variety I need & good knife selection. Parking can be brutalI avoid rush hour shopping here unless absolutely necessary.
- This place is crowed, shop by yourself do not bring kids. The parking is ridiculous and a lot of rude ppl.
- Parking was a nightmare! Place is dirtier than 99 ranch market!
- The must shop Chinese supermarket for those like me living in the San Fernando valley...good stuff!! Just beware of the grumpy baggers...they complain worser than old ladies
- Indomie, mie sedap, teh botol kotak ....
- Great prices on produce but parking lot is poorly managed.