Park, Field, Playground
- Great park! Swimming laps & using the weight room are hidden perks of life in Pilsen.
- Carefull, the feild ges flooded after rain & there's mud along the sidewalks. Great place for dogs!!!
- swim, swim, swim! (via Scoville)
- Really nice running around it.
- Connected to the National Museum If Mexican Art, multiple sport fields, and a very active field house. Support the local corner vendors selling paletas, tamales, and fruit with Tajn!
- A nice place to catch some fresh air. It is easily accessible from the CTA Pink Line. A highlight is the National Museum of Mexican Art located in the park.
- A great way to spend a day. They have a museum and swings for kids.
- Spark in the park!
- Pilsen Athletic Conference Youth baseball registration (ages 5-17) held every Saturday in February and late registration first 2 Saturday's in March from 10 AM - 2 PM
- Two full basketball courts and exercise bars.