Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
Theme Restaurant, Bar
- That chick who's always singing and dancing is a manager. A cool a** manager...
- Try the Sirlon Steak With Grilled Shrimp - Rocks! Mean it.
- Amazing food. The shrimp with steak is awesome.
- Why would I deal with the mediocre food and fairly high prices of this national chain when I am in New Orleans, which has more great places to eat and drink than anywhere in the world.
- The twisted mac n cheese is amazing.
- George in the gift shop is all kinds of fabulous!
- Ask for sean cuz he's the coolest... followed by sarah and megan and dave
- AAA members can show your card & save 10% on food, beverages (excluding alcoholic), and merchandise.
- The food is nothing to write home about. Try the mom and pop places in the French quarter for a true new Orleans experience. If your visiting and need a gift visit the rock shop and ask for George.
- The veggie burger at Hard Rock is to die for, and I'm not a vegetarian or much on veggie substitutes for meat.
- Cool and relax atmosphere- music just right
- Excellent! Now on bourbon street! New location since December 2012!!!
- Check out the live music!!! Black Magnolia rockin the stage! Blackmagnolia.net or just look em up on fb! :)
- Get the grilled chick Caesar salad. Yum!
- Ask for the Local Legendary Burger... Spicy goodness!!!! ;-)
- Cool and relax atmosphere- music just right. An oasis among all the French Quarter traps
- The Legendary Burger is awesome check out the Rock Couture shirts - very cool!
- Love any/all Hard Rock Cafes!! New Orleans makes our 6th one in the world! Their "Hurricanes" are to die for! I recommend the Sirloin with grilled shrimp!
- The amazing classic rock tenders with extra blue cheese!!! Awesome!!!
- Excellent cosmopolitans!!!!