Harborside Bar and Grill
Bar, Seafood, American
- Amazing filet minon
- Great service with the nicest servers
- Rude as hell bartender.
- Chris, our server, was the only positive regarding our experience. The bar and restaurant were understaffed. The food was less than mediocre and way overpriced. I do not recommend this restaurant.
- Chris, the server
- The staff was working so hard, but the restaurant was incredibly understaffed. The food was quite mediocre.
- If you prefer an adventurous meal, sit outside and prepare to defend your meal from diving seagulls.
- Great buffet breakfast and the service by Ricardo and Cecilia was awesome. Can't wait to come back when I'm not here on business-just pleasure!
- Am este lugar con todo mi corazn! Ped ostiones y eran enormes! Riqusimoooo
- Seafood fettuccine was great and loaded with seafood
- Great view of the Yachts!
- Made reservation to sit outside. Show up and they say it's being renovated??? Then sit down, waiter gives us bread, puts next to candle and it sets on fire. What?!? I miss when it was Cap'N Al's. :(
- Waiter gave us bread. Put on table and basket caught fire from table! Also, when I called to ask to sit outside, they said no problem. Come in, it's being renovated. Huh?!?
- Saw a 3" long cockroach upon entering. Not even a free dessert. Avoid if possible
- Try the Captiva Rita!
- Great service last night but worst management ever! U would think it would be the other way around!!! Breakfest is always good but dinner... U don't get what ur paying for!
- Service and location! Food was overpriced and underwhelming. Not enough wait staff or bartenders; tables sat empty while waits were long.