The Harbor Restaurant
Lee's Ford Rd
Nancy, KY 42544
- Try the Grouper fingers!!!
- It was amazing
- Fried portobellos are my fave
- Get a Newcastle & not a Harbor Brew.
- Good grouper sandwich
- The food is delicious. Steaks were cooked perfectly. The grouper fingers are so good!
- Past two times here not very good!
- Nice view over the lake. Good for a beer and burger or fish basket.
- Everything they said about the grouper is true... Try it.
- Everything is so salty here, avoid the banana peppers and Caesar salad. Entree comments soon to follow.
- There is that standing Very clean restaurant well and managed
- Don't forget to redeem your Harbor Bucks you received with your rental package!
- Indulge yourself with shrimp cocktail & Pina Colada! Fabulous treats!
- Ribs with salad are both good choices here! Delicious!!
- Get the fries. They're some of the best I've ever had.
- The Shrimp and Grits was a tasty idea. My only complaint was that the grits were a little too thick and cheesy.