Mary Murray Dr (at Cleveland St)
Charleston, SC 29403
- Hampton Park has an exercise route -- complete with workout & stretching signage so you can complete activities at each post. Try it! Encourage your kids to workout with you.
- Play frisbee. People watch. Bring a picnic. Wander next door to Moe's for drinks.
- A great park for running, biking, rollerblading and bird watching.
- Great park in Charleston to relax.
- Great for a picnic or walk. Especially pretty when there are flowers in bloom. Fun event location.
- From #TLSponChat: @SCaquarium: Love to hang out in Hampton Park. More folks discover it every day.
- Hampton Park is a beautiful gathering place for Charleston Events & charity functions; like "WalkforRides.org" - @CHS
- Don't forget the bug spray!
- Many historians believe that Hampton Park in Charleston, SC was the place of origin of Memorial Day. Watch this C-SPAN AHTV video for more info on Hampton Park.
- The Parcourse is a great workout that goes around the whole park.
- great park
- The prettiest park in Charleston! Beautiful trees and lots of ducks in the fountain
- Holy Spokes has bike share depot near the parking lot by the pond
- Park open just not to cars...
- This place is great for a picnic! !!
- GREAT location for picnics, day drinking, reading under the sun, and general frolicking
- So many good memories here. It was the playground of my childhood. Used to live a block away! #goodtimes
- Worth the trip! Bring a picnic and sprawl out beside the beautiful gardens. Sit near the fountain and wait for a breeze. Jog around its 1-mile perimeter/original race track.
- Join us as we play "Motownmadness!" for the Piccolo Spoleto Finale. June 9, 5-9:30 p.m. Admission is free.
- Teddy Bear Picnic: Great, free family event on April 22, 2012! Hosted by the Charleston Parks Conservancy.