Hampton Nahsville-vanderbilt Elliston Place
- Great location and amazing staff.
- Great rooms & comfy beds, super friendly staff, awesome breakfast and a convenient location: could you ask for more?!
- Nice rooms, very clean, friendly helpful staff. Enjoy the comfortable beds. Always enjoy our stay.
- Stair ways are very dirty and sticky. Don't think they have ever been clean
- Good internet. Great house keeping. Okay staff.
- Great hotel. Great staff. Always very accommodating and friendly.
- Nice area, much cheaper than pricier options near Broadway. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff could be friendlier but are by no means rude. Catching a cab here is messy, give yourself ample time.
- Shuttle drivers are great!
- Great location! Perfect hotel if you're doing anything in downtown Nashville. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Have been here on business for almost 2 months and love it!
- The beds are way comfy!!! I travel for business and I will say I would stay here again for sure! :)
- Newly remodeled. Good neighborhood. Usually good value.
- Waited more than 20 minutes for a taxi at an off hour so make sure to plan ahead
- Clean room, decent neighborhood
- The showers get water everywhere so don't leave anything on the bathroom floor.
- Beware! This Hampton does not carry any alcohol.