Hampton Charleston Downtown
- Don't order delivery from Graziano's... No good!
- Another reason to stay at this Hampton: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many great amenities for guests. Look for the StayConnected program. Its free, fast and easy to connect.
- I prefer the Embassy Suites, but if you're a Hilton guy, this is a good #2. They have a solid snack spread after work....
- I stay here a lot...a lot lot. Last year I stayed there flower 50 days. The staff is so friendly and helpful, the beds are comfy and clean. It's really a great hotel.
- Terrible Hamptom. Messy lobby, small double beds rather than queen sized, so 2 in a bed?? Breakfast was awful and left me planning my lunch stop at the breakfast table. Just plain poor...
- View from 5th floor
- They had papaya on the breakfast bar.... Pretty awesome and a pleasant surprise!
- Clean room and good atmosphere.
- The internet speed here is absolutely terrible. Otherwise it's a typical Hampton Inn.
- While you are in Charleston, check out the Bridge Street Bistro for dinner. Parking is an issue but the food is worth it!
- Friendly and helpful front desk folks!