Hammersmith Broadway Shopping Centre
Hammersmith Broadway (King St)
London, Greater London W6 9YE
+44 20 8563 0131
- 50p for a piss?!?!? Wish I hadn't drank all that tizer now
- Actually not a bad little shopping place on the way home.
- Tiger is right inside across from Primark, and a more random assortment of lovelies you will never see. Also, great oldies music to sing along with. Good place for art canvases.
- Great place to chill before hitting HMV Hammersmith Apollo
- Don't forget your 50p to use the toilet. It's packed and getting a change for the dump might be hard
- Scribbler...good card shop.
- If you're meeting someone be specific about which tube exit.
- few shops around
- Nice 5 pounds botique. Loveeeet...
- Nice local shopping centre with some very nice shops and food places.
- Anyway, it's nice. Not very useful.
- Great mall for last minute shopping
- Meeting point for many nights out
- Ok at a pinch
- 50p to use the attended toilets here, and they are still grotty!!
- Coffee shops, fast foods, well connected bus station and tubes to Piccadilly line, district line and Hammersmith city..
- There are 2 bus stations here. Check which to go to before you start running.
- Tiger and primark is in king's mall, not on broadway!
- go to tiger you'll find lots of lovely stuff there
- Good local shops around and not far from my house to get here.. ;)) enjoying the atmosphere...