Hồ Hoàn Kiếm (Hoan Kiem Lake) (Hồ Hoàn Kiếm)
Đinh Tiên Hoàng (Lê Thái Tổ)
Hà Nội, Thành Phố Hà Nội 100000
- Ngm h v nhm nhi coffee :)
- One should never miss walking around Hoan Kiem when in Hanoi. you can see old folks doing tai chi & qi gong in the morning and around sunset. the willow and bending trees make for a good background
- just come to hear around 4pm, its amazing view.
- Cc ch cho con n, cc c nhy erobic xoeng xoeng! Long thong ging min nam trong gi! Cc chu teen va hn va pose hnh. Cc bn Ty s hi qua ng! L Tri tim H Ni!
- Yu nhng chiu H Ni... Do ph sch inh L rt tuyt
- Great scenic spot!
- Muy bonito de visitar. Los vietnamitas se reunen a orillas del lago para hacer ejercicio, hablar y comer.
- Sunday brings out everyone, it's a nice way to see normal people out and about .
- Seriously, the authorities should ban the sale of ice cream within 2 km around the Sword Lake to keep it clean, especially in holidays ~.~
- Good place to have a walk and to take a breathe
- This lake is one of 'must-go' places when in Hanoi. Visit here just before sunset, so that you can see a beautiful view:D
- The view is very impressive !
- vn ch .... em ngn ng nh anh :)
- Wake up at 5 am and come do tai chi or running with thousands hanoi's people!
- come here on weekends and you have chances to enjoy night market here with many goods- reasonable prices.
- Send to lover of Hanoi.
- Famous lake in Hanoi. You can run around lake to enjoy Hanoi. Don't miss try cycling around West lake. That's great.
- peaceful lake among crowded street
- Beware of wandering tricksters & pickpockets. Apple-picking (iPhones) rather prevalent. Just be aware of your surroundings.
- Walking near the lake is one of the best things at night here...
Đảo Ngọc (Cầu Thê Húc)
57B Đinh Tiên Hoàng
Hồ Hoàn Kiếm (Đinh Tiên Hoàng)