5259 Magazine St
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Chef Donald Link orders the fried catfish po-boy. We also like the shrimp po-boy. Great with a Barq's Root Beer.
- Turkey grilled with the roast beef gravy
- Fried shrimp salad is great if you're trying to be a little healthy!
- Hamburger and roast beef awesome.
- Omg, the home made pastrami is amazing.
- Roast Beef poboy was and messy. Liked it. I'm a first timer there.
- Guys PoBoy will have you singing praises to the gods! Get the Shrimp Po'Boy at Guys.
- A small poboy is enough to feed a small army.
- Great poboys and lunch specials.
- No better place for a Po Boy
- Joy the Baker
- One of the best Po-boys in New Orleans. Try the roast beef Po-boy, it's the best. Make sure you have a ton of napkins.
- Cash only. Check the daily specials, they all sound damn good.
- Any poboys good at guys
- Serious Eats likes the grilled shrimp po' boy.
- locals lining up as soon as they open - great sign! grilled shrimp po-boy fully dressed was perfect.
- Shrimp po boy
- Be prepared for a wait (only about 5 tables) and verify he wrote your order correctly. Great people.
- Fully dressed fried shrimp and roast beef po boys....yum!
- Delicious Shrimp Po-Boy! But expect about a 30 minute wait, they are very busy!